Thursday, October 23, 2008

A day without boss

Yes, yes, yes...at last my boss is off for 2 days... ngeh ngeh.. i can concentrate on my other jobs not related to MMHE work.... I am planning to seek help from my office mate to help me out with my door gift for my wedding day. Low budget maaa... cannot buy a erady made items... have to made it by myself. Later I will attached the picture of the door gift. Maybe you guys can give a comment..

For guys, my plan is to give a mug. A very cute mug that i get from tesco Xtra Plentong. I asked Mala, my office mate to do the designing activities for the stickers. After the designing stage, i sent to Mala's brother in law for the printing.. 500 pcs.

Then , i asked help from my generous office mate..to cut the sticker into pieces.. 500pcs maa.. cant do it alone. Thanks Eena , Lan, Raihanna, Din, Kajang, Amir , Suzana...for your assistant. May Allah bless those who have help me alot.When budget is the main issue..and some goods frends offers some help.. wow.. u will feel appreciated alot..Again 1000 thanks..

Now, the main agenda... stick it to the mug.. very challenging.. well guys.. i have to go now.. meet you again later k .. thanks for reading..

No comments: